Gain an understanding of PET Molecular Imaging including: Data Acquisition, Theranostics, Radioisotopes used in PET, PET CT, PET MRI, and More!
Physiology of Molecular Imaging
- What is PET?
- Data Acquisition & How it Works
- PET CT and PET MRI
- Radioisotopes Used in PET
- Case Studies
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand what PET is and how it is used to identify diagnostic information
- Identify 3 clinical areas that PET is used for clinical applications
- Describe how PET allows us to monitor the effectivemenss of treatments being given
- Name two cancer types from the cases studied that PET/CT or PET/MRI can identify
Online and phone registrations for live webinars close 1 hour before the event start time, which is in Central Standard Time (CST). Please give us a call at 1-800-239-1361 for all online registrations placed for webinars that will take place the same day in order to ensure you get your link to view the course.
This program provides AHRA Category A continuing education credit for radiologic technologists recognized by the ARRT and various licensure states. You must attend the entire program to receive your certificate of completion.
Mark Struthers BBA, BSRT, CMRT
Mr. Struthers is an experienced presenter with local, national, and international experience in providing medical imaging continuing education. He is well known for his humor and ability to engage students in in the learning process. He is the author numerous continuing education home study programs. His lectures and home study CE programs are among those that are most popular with AHEC students.