This presentation begins with breast development in the fetus and describes the normal anatomy, physiology, and the maturation process. In addition insights into disease processes with an emphasis on breast cancer are also explored. Beyond anatomy and physiology we must also look at common pathology of the breeast to assist the mammographer in planning and performing quality mammograms.
All Home study approvals have an expiration date. Some of our home studies are approved for one year others for two years. Whether a homestudy is renewed at the end of its expiration date is determinded by the materials content and relevancy. AHEC recommends if you plan to purchase a home study to complete at a later date, that you contact us to confrim the expiration date.
**$15 processing fee if AHEC prints the home study material
AHEC Home Study Guidelines
* We are going green! All mail home studies are now sent out on USB/Flash drives that you will need to plug into a computer
* All needed course materials, posttests, and answer sheets are available on the USB/Flash drive. For further instructions please open the "Cover Page and Copyright" PDF in the folder for the specific home study.
* If you purchased multiple home studies you may receive all materials on one USB/Flash Drve, or multiple in the same mailing package.
* Print the answer sheet page, fill in your answers and you can fax it back to us at 713.772.0155 or mail it back to AHEC, 8502 Tybor Drive, Houston, Texas 77074.
* Passing gradeis 75% or higher. AHEC will notify you only if you do not pass the test. You have three chances to take the test and receive a 75% of higher.
* The grading processs takes 1-2 business days and the USB is yours to keep.