Fluoroscopic Safety in Clinical Practice-Institutional Version
This educational product is a comprehensive training program specific to operating fluoroscopy equipment. It is composed of five narrated video presentations.
Mobile C-Arm and GI Fluoroscopy
Part 1... Radiation Effects-Early History
Part 2... Radiation Effects-Recent Past
Part 3... Understanding X Rays
Part 4... Radiation Quantities
Part 5... Mobile and GI Fluoroscopes
Why choose this course?
• World Renowned Experts in Radiation Safety
• The animation and narration make it easy to learn
• Short quizzes ensure the success of the learning process
• The modules may be used in their entirety or completed at the student’s own pace
• Easily uploaded to your learning platform for student utilization
***This educational package does not provide CE credit, however special arrangements can be made for CE credit at a discounted price for faculty. Please call our office and ask for Dawn McNeil for CE pricing.**