Criteria For Mammographic Clinical Image Assessment
Mammography Image Quality Review for Physicians
Are you searching for the secret to passing the ACR image review? You are not alone! Our expert mammography consultant understands the current inspection trends for physician requirements for image quality, and shares his expertise with you. In this course, you will review the eight ACR clinical image evaluation criteria for mammograms in addition to technical factors with clinical image review of thirty failure cases. You'll learn valuable skills to aid you in effectively communicating quality needs with your mammography technologist(s). Your administrative responsibilities for accreditation will be clearly defined, as well as EQUIP initiatives.
Raj Arouj Hashmi, MD, DABR
Full Partner Private Practice Radiologist
High Plains Radiological Association
- “The Advanced Health Education Center, Ltd. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.”
- “The Advanced Health Education Center, Ltd. designates this educational activity for maximum of 1 hours AMA PRA Category 1™. Physicians should claim commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.”
After purchase, the link to this online CE activity will be delivered via email, or you can log in to the course at the link below.
Access the online link for reading material, take the post test at your convenience, and receive your certificate online immediately after successful completion of test.
- High Quality Mammography
- Anatomy and Positioning
- MQSA History Significance
- The Radiologist Role in the EQUIP Process
- Examples of a Compliant Process
- Case Studies
- High Quality Mammography Positioning
- Mammographic Positioning with Images
- Communicating with your Mammographer
- Reviewing/Critiquing Cases
- 8 Attributes Used for Image Evaluation
- 30 Case Reviews of Failures
At the completion of this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify at least 3 best practices identified by the expert radiologist to aid in providing a compliant EQUIP process
- Explain how implementing EQUIP initiatives can improve mammography quality
- List the eight ACR clinical image evaluation criteria for mammography
The Advanced Health Education Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Advanced Health Education Center designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 hours AMA PRA Category I™. Physician should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Raj Hashmi , M.D.
Dr. Raj Hashmi is a radiologist for a private partner radiologic association in Amarillo, Texas. His specialties include all clinical breast imaging including Breast MRI, Tomosynthesis, Ultrasound, Wire Localizations, and Core Needle Biopsies under stereotactic, tomosynthesis, ultrasound or MRI Guidance. He has experience in General radiology including MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Fluoroscopy and Non-Vascular Intervention.rnHe graduated Medical School from the University of Kansas School of Medicine and did his Residency and Fellowship at the Indiana School of Medicine in 2003. He is certified by the American Board of Radiology. He has many publications and presentation to his credit on imaging and pathology.rn