To Register or for price information, call Kelli at 1-800-239-1361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Specialty is SPECIALTIES!
Tell us your clinical specialty need. This day is open for you to select a hands-on training with an Ultrasound expert in the topic of your choice. Once selected, we will determine which Faculty member is best suited for the expert help you need. The areas we can cover include:
- Abdominal or General Ultrasound
- Emergency Medicine Ultrasound
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Guided Procedures
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- “The Advanced Health Education Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.”
- “The Advanced Health Education Center designates this educational activity for a maximum of 8 hours AMA PRA Category I™. Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.”
- Many courses are approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 8 hour(s) of ACEP Category I credit.
AHEC Cancellation and Refund Policy for Skills Courses
AHEC defines a skills course as a limited enrollment course where a received registration with payment reserves your place in a course (i.e. all Ultrasound courses, Mammography Initial Training and other theory courses). For cancellations received at least two weeks prior to the course date, a refund less a 30% processing fee will be given. Within two weeks of the course, no refund is given, but a tuition credit – less a 30% processing fee – may be applied to a future course. No refunds or tuition credit is given for non-attendance. Facilities may substitute employees by notification to AHEC at least one week in advance.
Persons seeking additional information for ultrasound.
Physicians. Physician Assistants.
Nurses. Midwives. Nurse Practitioners.
Sonographers and Radiologic Technologists.
Advanced Health Education Center, Ltd. Webinar Cancellation & Refund Policy for Live Events and Webinars
- For Webinars: Advanced Health Education Center (AHEC) decides 1 day prior to the webinar date if an webinar will be cancelled. If AHEC cancels a webinar, the participant will be awarded one of the following: a full refund, a tuition credit to be used within the next year, or a transfer into another webinar course of equal or lesser value (before discounts). If the participant chooses to transfer to a webinar of higher value, the participant is responsible for the price difference.
- For Webinars: Attendees that cannot log in due to technical difficulties beyond their control may be eligible for a refund or tuition credit, but must contact AHEC on the day of the webinar before the conclusion of the course. No refund will be made if you do not contact AHEC before the close of the event.
- For Webinars: Participant cancellations received by 5pm CST the day prior to the course date will be allowed a tuition credit, however no refunds will be made for participant cancellations.
- For Live Events: AHEC reserves the right to cancel a Live Event course if the minimum number of attendees is not met. Customers are eligible for a full refund if AHEC cancels a course.
- For Live Events: AHEC is not responsible for travel costs incurred by attendees, including non-refundable airline tickets.
- For Live Events: Refunds, minus a $20 processing fee, will be granted for cancellations received prior to two weeks before the program. Cancellations received within two weeks of the program are not eligible for a refund and will receive tuition credit toward a future AHEC course or home study, minus the $20 processing fee. No refunds will be made after the course starts/occurs.
- For Webinars AND Live Events: If a participant neglects to contact AHEC prior to the course and does not attend, the tuition paid is forfeited to AHEC and no tuition credits are granted.
- For Webinars AND Live Events: AHEC reserves the right to substitute an instructor's program if the initial instructor program is not available.