**All webinar/simulcast registrations online will close 48 hours prior to the date of the scheduled webinar/simulcast. All phone registrations will close at 1pm the day before the scheduled event.**
**AHEC Live Webinars and Simulcasts are hosted through Zoom. You can use a computer/laptop or an Android/iOS mobile device. Click the following link to download the required plugin for "Zoom Client for Meetings": https://www.zoom.us/download. Please scroll down to view the system requirements for Zoom. For detailed instructions on preparation and completion of a webinar or simulcast click this LINK.**
*This live, instructor-directed course meets the Texas Medical Board requirements for all registered Medical Radiologic Technologists to obtain at least 3 hours of instructor-directed continuing education. Please refer to the TMB website for more information at this LINK
o Statistics on Social Media
o Legislation and Social Media
o They Got Fired for What?
o New Technology Mistakes Technologists Make
o Understanding the Bells and the Whistles of Digital
o Manufacturers Like to Be Different and How this Affects the Technologist
o Chest radiography Do’s and Don’ts
o Chest Positioning 101
o Improving Portable Chest Imaging
At the conclusion of this lecture the participant should be able to:
1. Identify at least 3 mistakes that can affect their jobs that people often make on social media
2. Discuss federal rights vs. state rights for social media use at work
3. Describe digital imaging mistakes that can actually increase patient dose
4. Understand that various manufacturers mean numerous differences in the actual settings on equipment.
5. List at least 2 mistakes that technologists often make on chest imaging
6. Name 2 mistake technologists make on pediatric chest imaging
7. Discuss how portable chest radiography is perceived vs. reality
Start Time Based on Time Zone:
You must watch the entire webinar session. If you log in 15 minutes after the webinar has started, you will not be issued a certificate. The system we use monitors interactivity and will provide us with a report.
Advanced Health Education Center, Ltd. Webinar Cancellation & Refund Policy
**For more information on the system requirements please click this LINK