Learn to improve communication with patients of diverse backgrounds!
Evolving Healthcare for LGBTQIA+ Communities
· Health Disparities in LGBTQIA+ Communities: Past and Present.
· Prejudice and Stigma: Institutional and Individual Struggles.
· Evolving Terminology: Mindful Open Communication.
· Provide culturally competent care utilizing Inclusive language to improve communication with patients of diverse backgrounds.
· Identify potential personal biases and misunderstandings of LGBTQIA+ patients.
· Cultivate a mindfulness of long-term personal growth and flexibility in the face of dynamic and evolving language surrounding LGBTQIA+ communities.
Online and phone registrations for live webinars close 1 hour before the event start time, which is in Central Standard Time (CST). Please give us a call at 1-800-239-1361 for all online registrations placed for webinars that will take place the same day in order to ensure you get your link to view the course.