Join Brandy Willis, MBA, RT(R)(MR) as she shows how MRI can be used to aid mammogram findings. You will learn the how's, what's, and when's Breast MRI is utilized.
- Indications for Breast MRI – 20 Minutes
- Why and When Breast MRI is ordered from screening to diagnosis
- Imaging Protocols – 20 minutes
- 1.5T vs 3T Imaging
- Trends in Breast Imaging – 60 minutes
- MR Spectroscopy
- Diffusion Imaging
- Identify indications for Breast MRI
- Describe the difference between 1.5T and 3T Imaging
- Describe MR breast coil use and enhancement.
- Be able to give two reasons that MRI is used to correlate findings in mammography.
Brandy Willis MBA, RT (R) (MR)
Brandy WIllis is a Diagnostic & Research Imaging Supervisor in the Department of Imaging Physics at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center. She has been in this role since 2006. Prior to that she was an MRI Technologist in Washington State for six years. She began her career serving our county in the United States Navy. While on ships and on land, she began to specialize in MRI while at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda and working part time at Suburban Hospital nearby. Brandy's passion for MRI is evident in the classroom. She is an expert instructor!