Psychopath? Sociopath? Antisocial Personality Disorder? Alzheimer's? Learn to differentiate and neuroimage each of these conditions.
Neuroimaging of the Psychopathic Brain
- Differentiate the terms psychopath vs. sociopath.
- Definition of Antisocial Personality Disorder and the personality characteristics
- Overview of Neuroanatomy that is different in brains of psychopaths.
- Demonstration of normal and abnormal Neuroimaging.
- Case studies from the following Neuroscientists: Adriane Raine, Kent Kiehl, and David Eagleman
Advancements in Alzheimer’s Imaging
- Clinical Presentation: Progressive Degeneration
- FDA Approved and Controversial Treatment
- Risk Factors
- Current Research on Potential Therapies
- Prevention and Melatonin in AD
Online and phone registrations for live webinars close 1 hour before the event start time, which is in Central Standard Time (CST). Please give us a call at 1-800-239-1361 for all online registrations placed for webinars that will take place the same day in order to ensure you get your link to view the course.
**This live, instructor-directed course meets the Texas Medical Board requirements for all registered Medical Radiologic Technologists. Please refer to the TMB website for more information at this LINK
This program provides AHRA Category A continuing education credit for radiologic technologists recognized by the ARRT and various licensure states. You must attend the entire program to receive your certificate of completion.
Nursing CE - Approved by California Board of Nursing for 3 nursing CEU's. CEP #16406
Cindra Daniels , MS, RT(R)
Cindra Daniels, MS, RT(R) has been an instructor at San Jacinto College in Pasadena, Texas and a talented radiographer for thirty-three years. Cindra is an enthusiastic and excellent instructor, concentrating her talents on what you really need to know. Participants love her teaching style. In 2014, she received the Outstanding Teaching Award from San Jacinto College and was nominated for the Minnie Piper Award.