Online and phone registrations for live events close 1 hour before the event start time, which is in Central Standard Time (CST). Please give us a call at 1-800-239-1361 for all online registrations placed for webinars that will take place the same day in order to ensure you get your link to view the course.
- Backprojection and Image Reconstruction
- Helical CT and Pitch
- Beam Hardening and Dual-Energy CT
Anatomy and Pathology Review
- Cross Sectional Abdominal Anatomy and Pathology Review
- Cross Sectional Chest Anatomy and Pathology Review
- Cross Sectional Head Anatomy and Pathology Review
At the conclusion of the course the participant should be able to:
- Discuss the types of filters in backprojection
- Give an example of what a low-pitch techniques might be most useful for in helical scanning.
- Identify the appendix on a cross sectional abdomen view.
- Identify structures present on a cross sectional view of the gallbladder.
- Identify the ventricles on a cross sectional brain study
- Identify the aorta on cross sectional chest study
**This live, instructor-directed course meets the Texas Medical Board requirements for all registered Medical Radiologic Technologists. Please refer to the TMB website for more information at this LINK
This program provides AHRA Category A continuing education credit for radiologic technologists recognized by the ARRT and various licensure states. You must attend the entire program to receive your certificate of completion.
Deborah Scroggins , MSRS, RT(R)(CT)(CV)(M)
Deborah Scroggins, MSRS, (R)(CT)(CV)(M) is an Assistant Professor at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center â€“ School of Health Professions: Diagnostic Imaging Program in the Texas Medical Center. She is the Associate Program Director for the Computed Tomography and Vascular Interventional Programs. She has extensive experience teaching in Radiography programs and continuing education. She was the Dean of Health Sciences and a Program Director at Galveston College for many years. Deborah received her Master's degree from Midwestern State University and her Bachelorâ€™s degree from The University of Toledo. She has been a Radiographer for almost 39 years. You will appreciate her excellent teaching skills and subject knowledge.