Online and phone registrations for live events close 1 hour before the event start time, which is in Central Standard Time (CST). Please give us a call at 1-800-239-1361 for all online registrations placed for webinars that will take place the same day in order to ensure you get your link to view the course.
o Statistics on Social Media
o Legislation and Social Media
o They Got Fired for What?
o New Technology Mistakes Technologists Make
o Understanding the Bells and the Whistles of Digital
o Manufacturers Like to Be Different and How this Affects the Technologist
o Chest radiography Do’s and Don’ts
o Chest Positioning 101
o Improving Portable Chest Imaging
At the conclusion of this lecture the participant should be able to:
1. Identify at least 3 mistakes that can affect their jobs that people often make on social media
2. Discuss federal rights vs. state rights for social media use at work
3. Describe digital imaging mistakes that can actually increase patient dose
4. Understand that various manufacturers mean numerous differences in the actual settings on equipment.
5. List at least 2 mistakes that technologists often make on chest imaging
6. Name 2 mistake technologists make on pediatric chest imaging
7. Discuss how portable chest radiography is perceived vs. reality
**This live, instructor-directed course meets the Texas Medical Board requirements for all registered Medical Radiologic Technologists. Please refer to the TMB website for more information at this LINK